Thursday, May 23, 2019

Barber Shop

Hello, just calling in with a short post today....... I'm sharing a card I made using an image from The Paper Shelter. I made this card for a lovely young lady for her birthday who is a Hair Dresser. 

I have used this pre coloured digi image called Barber Shop.





Supplies:
Digi Stamp: The Paper Shelter - Barber Shop "Pre Coloured"
Stamp: LOTV - Happy Circular Sentiments
Paper: Pion Design - Life is Peachy
Ink: Memento -Teal Zeal
Accessories: Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Vintage Floral , WOC Flowers, Nuvo Drops Caribbean Ocean, Ribbon & Scissors charm from my stash.

I will enter this card in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter #384 ~ Birthday Girl


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card with delicous details!!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete