Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Genie Avery

Hello, today I am back sharing my DT Inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a huge Disney Fan. I have always loved watching Disney animated movies as a child & as an adult enjoyed watching them with my kids. One of my favourites to date is Aladdin. Last week I saw the new Disney live action trailer for the first time, so I was inspired to create this card using the sweet Paper Nest Dolls image called Genie Avery




Includes a tag that slides out with a birthday greeting.





As usual the theme is anything goes, so if you want to join us head over to the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams creations!

Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls "Genie Avery" Stampavie "Happy Birthday sentiment by Tina Wenke"
Paper: Magnolia Ink - SM 12 "Blue Kitchen Cloth" & "Forget Me Not"
Ink: Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders Decorative Swallowtail Tags & Captivating Squares Dies, Go Kreate Dies Square Frame Frilly # 10, La-La Land Crafts Palace & Magic Lamp Dies, Martha Stewart Frond Punch, WOC Flowers, Lace, Gesso, Seam Binding & Cheese Cloth from my stash.


I will enter this card in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful Noelene..love your design..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Magnolia-licious. ~Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simply darling....thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious this month...hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is soooo super cute!! I love all those extras and your layering! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Magnolia-licious for the "Flowers" challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noelene, Your Card is so very lovely and I especially love how beautifully you've colored sweet Genie Avery. Thank you so much for joining our Magnolia-licious challenge and I hope you will be able to join us again!

    Laura Corkill
    Magnolia-licious DT

    ReplyDelete