Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Strawberry Yummy Tilda

Hello, when I was a young girl I grew up on my parent's strawberry farm. As a child my favourite toy was my Strawberry Shortcake Doll with her sweet scented hair & strawberry shop, remember those?

Today I want to share with you a sweet card using one of my favourite Magnolia stamps, the adorable "Strawberry Yummy Tilda". She is from the Sweet Rainbow Collection 2011. Magnolia stamps were the reason I wanted to learn to colour with Copics. I fell in love with Tilda & Edwin about 2 years ago when I started card making. I have many of these cute Magnolia stamps in my stash & I have made it my mission to start using them more often.




Not sure why, but using a strawberry theme in my card creations has to be one of my favourites, probably because it brings back child hood memories!

Supplies:
Stamp: Magnolia "Strawberry Yummy Tilda" & "Butterfly Kit"
Paper: Maja Design - Summertime in the Garden
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders Floral Ovals Dies, Go Kreate Dies Square Frame Frilly # 10, Magnolia Doohickey Dies Lovely Fence & Heart Swirl, Joy Crafts Berry Sweet Strawberry, WOC Flowers, Nuvo Drops Morning Dew, Lace, Gesso, Red Glitter Mesh & Cheese Cloth from my stash.

I will enter this card in the following challenges:
TOMIC Challenge #1 ~ Spring + at least one Magnolia die
Magnolia Forever Challenge #75 ~ Anything goes Optional Theme "Baby Boy"
Magnolia-Licious Blog Challenge ~ Favourite Magnolia
Simply Magnolia Blog Challenge ~ Anything goes with option "Miss You"
Swedish House Crafts  March March Challenge Facebook ~ Springtime
Addicted To Stamps Challenge #172 ~ Spring



Thanks for stopping by!



Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie!
    Your card so yummy delicious lovely :)
    Thank you for sharing this with us at TOMIC and we would love to see your creation on the next challenge.
    Cheers!
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet strawberry Tilda card ♥ So lovely to see you are using your Tilda stamps.
    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia challenge.
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful, love the colours :)
    Thanks for joining our first new TOMIC Challenge, good luck!
    Hugs
    Maki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beautiful card thank you for joining us at the Magnolia Forever
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I hear everything you're saying about the strawberry shortcake, doll and the strawberries! I LOVE that theme!! They're also why I wanted to learn how to use copics but over 10 years ago tho. LOL! Great idea to use more of them. I really should because I think, like many, I have lots of unused images too. It's why I call it a "collection". ha ha ha!!! All of your extra's make this card just gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Magnolia-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card did you make and how funny that it brings back your childhood memories ;p Tilda is beautiful coloured and looks very happy on your pretty card ;p
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete