Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Monster Mash Step Card Side - October Blog Hop with Lori Whitlock

 

Hello friends! Welcome to the Lori Whitlock October Blog Hop!


I wanted to create a cute Monster themed Birthday card.


I started with the Lori Whitlock side step card for my base (SVGSilhouette).
Then I created some cute monsters using files from the Doodlebug Monster Mash Collection (SVG). The gifts are from the Doodlbug Gingerbread Kisses Collection (SVG)


Love how cute it came together!
 

Don't forget the sale!





Be sure to enter the giveaway!

For more fun projects & inspiration today from the Creative Team make sure you hop along to each blog! That's all from me today, your next stop on the hop is Tamara's blog

Thanks for stopping by!

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Hugs

Noelene x

5 comments:

  1. Whew! You pulled off this super cute little monster card! Love it to pieces! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Monsters. these are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, in wonderful colours and I love you used a stepper card to show those monsters off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, I can't even stand it! I LOVE this with all the bright colors! Too-cute-to-spook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like monstrously good fun! So cute!

    ReplyDelete