Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Lion Themed Baby Boy Overall Card - July Blog Hop with Lori Whitlock

 

Hello friends! Welcome to the Lori Whitlock July Blog Hop!




Today I have a cute overall card to share with you. I started off with the A2 Baby Boy Overall Card (SVG, Silhouette). I wanted to make it a Lion theme so I have combined a couple of Lori Whitlock files. The lion is from the Father's Day Safari Jeep Box Card file (SVGSilhouette) & the Rainbow & Heart are from the Envelope Rainbow & Hearts Box Card files (SVG, Silhouette), (SVG, Silhouette).


I reduced to size my lion & rainbow. Then adhered to my overalls. I finished off by using some buttons I found in my stash to embellish.


Don't forget the sale!





Be sure to enter the giveaway!


 For more fun projects & inspiration today from the Creative Team make sure you hop along to each blog! That's all from me today, your next stop on the hop is Tamara's blog

Thanks for stopping by!

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Hugs

Noelene x

4 comments:

  1. So cute and what a great baby shower card. You could put anything in the pocket. Like a frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest little card. Wouldn't it be fun to have a little boy jumper just like this? Always love how you combine all the files! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Super creation, with clever joining of files. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete