Sunday, March 31, 2024

Easter Belly Boxes

 Happy Easter crafty friends. Easter is here & I have some fun Easter Belly Boxes to share with you today.
 



I have made these Easter Belly Boxes using a SVG files called Belly Box Easter Bunny 2, Belly Box Chick, Belly Box Lamb. I cut the files out using my Silhouette cutting machine then glued all the pieces together. I embossed the wool on the lamb. They were quite simple and easy to make. Lastly I embellished with some cute Stickers & filled with eggs. 




Belly Box Easter Bunny2




Belly Box Chick




Belly Box Lamb


Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Hippity Hoppity Collection
SVG File: Lori Whitlock - Belly Box Easter Bunny 2, Belly Box Chick, Belly Box Lamb
Accessories: Doodlebug Design Shape Sprinkles, Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder.


For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment