Friday, February 23, 2024

Baby Animal Train

 Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

 Today I have a baby girl's card to show you, using 3 out of the 5 adorable images in the Baby Animal Train set from PND.



I have used the no lines technique to colour my images up. This is not something I do often as I am not confident to do so, although I love how it turned out! I should try it more often! I then created a simple slimline card with some enamel dots to embelish & finished off with raised sentiments.




Copics:
Violets: BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV02
Yellows: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Pinks: RV10, RV11, RV13
Greys: N0, N1, N3, N5
Blues: B21,B23



Baby Animal Train digital stamp can be found here




Supplies:
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Sugar Shoppe
Accessories: MFT Slimline Starter Dies,  Doodlebug Design Sprinkles

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x













No comments:

Post a Comment