Saturday, November 11, 2023

Stone Age Boy & Dinosaur

 Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls


Today I have a birthday card to share using one of the images from the PND Stone Age Family set.
 I have made a birthday card using the 2 images from this set, Stone Age Boy & Dinosaur.




This is a super cute set released in 2022 based on our favourite cave man family The Flinstones. The set comes with 8 different images so you can mix & match to your hearts content to create different scenes. I created my card on a 5"x7" base & shaded the background after masking my image. Lastly I added the sentiments & some shaped sprinkles to embellish.




Copics:
Dinosaur: V04, V05, V06, YR18, YR12, B0000, B000, B00, B01
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair & Bone: W00, W0, W2, W4
Clothes: E18, E19, E53, E55, C8
Club: YG61, YG63, YG67




Stone Age Family is available in rubber here & digital stamp here




Supplies:
Sentiment: Doodlebug Design - Happy Birthday
Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Paper: Doodlebug Design - At the Zoo
Accessories: Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basics A & B Dies, Doodlebug Design Large Tag Doodle Cuts, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles.


For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x






No comments:

Post a Comment