Thursday, September 7, 2023

Ellie with Flower Basket

 Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls
Spring has finally come in Australia & I love spending time in my garden & seeing the pretty colours of all the new flowers blooming.

Today I have a Spring themed card to share with you using the pretty PND image called Ellie with Flower Basket .



I created a 6x6 base & layered some pretty papers. I glued some lace ribbon along the bottom for a soft feminine touch.  I then placed my coloured image & arranged the die cut pieces. I finished off by adding some flowers & sprinkles to embelish.




Copics:
Clothes: R81, R83, R85
Hair: E21, E25, E27, E29
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Basket & Flowers: R83, R85, R89, G43, G46, E13, E15, E18




Ellie with Flower Basket  is available in digital here.




Supplies:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Paper: Maja Design - Coffee in the Arbour
Accessories: Magnolia Lovely Umbrella Doohickey, La La Land Crafts Lattice Doily Border,
 Pierced Scalloped Ovals & Topiary Dies,  Doodlebug Design Glitter Sprinkles, 
WOC Flowers, Martha Leaf Frond Punch, Lace Ribbon from my stash.


For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x












No comments:

Post a Comment