Wednesday, May 5, 2021

May the 4th Be With You

Happy Star Wars Day everyone!    

For my D.T inspiration today I wanted to share with you a card I made using the out of this world image from the Paper Nest Dolls called Rebel Hero.




Are you a Star Wars fan like me? I grew up watching Star Wars as a child, so when the newer movies were released in the late 90's & early 2000's I took my boys to the movies to watch them all. Doesn't this image remind you of a young Obi Wan Kenobi. 




I wanted to make a masculine card for my son with this image, so I just created a layered base & added some matching themed dies to decorate.




Rebel hero can be found in rubber here & in digital format here.

Supplies:
Paper: Maja Design - Home for the Holidays
Colouring Medium - Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangles, MFT Essential Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, Magnolia Doohickey Galaxy Collection Dies, Enamel Dots from my Stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

May the force be with you!

Hugs

Noelene x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment