Saturday, July 4, 2020

Storytime

Hello everyone, I am back today with some exciting news to share :D 
I have been asked by Rachelle Anne Miller to be on her design team!!! You may remember her gorgeous stamps in the past from companies like Stampavie & Crafter's Companion. Well, now she is back with a new website & her adorable images are now available in digital.




Today I am sharing my first Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps collaboration using the super sweet image called "Storytime".




I wanted to create a card with natural colours & a woodland theme. I found some papers from Maja Design which I thought worked well. I then created lots of layers with many pretty dies & flowers of course!




Storytime is available in digital stamp here
Make sure you take a look at all the digital designs available on the Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios website. Don't forget to check out her super cute prints & cards as well, which are available for purchase world wide!

Supplies:
Ink: Tim Holtz "Rusty Hinge"
Paper: Maja Design - Walking in the Forest
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Marianne Design Dies Anja's Vintage Decoration LR0269 & Anja's Circle LR0327, Magnolia Doohickey Tilda Tag & Volume 17, Martha Stewart Frond Punch, WOC & Kaisercraft Flowers, Doiley, Lace & Seam Binding from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment