Sunday, June 21, 2020

May Your Days Be Filled With Sunshine

Hello everyone, Winter is finally here in Australia & boy did it get cold fast. I have been day dreaming of sunshine & going to the beach. With that in mind for today's inspiration I am sharing a cute card I made using the super cute image from Paper Nest Dolls called "Beach Day Emma". 




I used some beautiful paper from Pion Design, which I used for the background. 




I then die cut the frame & layered onto the card base with some pretty matching papers.
Lastly I added some diecuts & flowers.




Beach Day Emma is available in digi format & can be found here.

Supplies:
Paper: Pion Design - Seaside Stories Collection
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: La La Land Scalloped Rectangles, Heart Anchor & Fishing Net Dies, WOC Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Do you use a scan and die cut after you digi print it? It’s perfectly cut out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracie, thank you :) This was cut by hand. I do own a Silhouette Cameo, but I just find it faster to fussy cut sometimes.

    ReplyDelete