Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Big Day

Hello everyone, today I am back sharing an inspiration card for Paper Nest Dolls. For my image I chose a new stamp called "The Big Day. This gorgeous image with bride & groom was inspired by Christine's, (from Paper Nest Dolls), 25th wedding anniversary.




I wanted a romantic look so I chose cream, gold & pink for my colour choice. I then created layers with some border dies.




Lastly I embellished with some ruffled lace around the image & flowers.




This beautiful image is available in digi format & can be found here

Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls "The Big Day" Magnolia "Emblem"
Paper: Lemocraft - House of Roses
Ink: Memento - Desert Sand
         Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders One, Stitched Scallop Circle Die, Fran-Tage Chunky Gold, WOC Flowers, Lace & Pearls from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment