Friday, February 28, 2020

Safari Owen

 Hello everyone, today I wanted to share with you a card I made for a special birthday boy overseas. I wanted an Australian theme seeing that is where the card will be posted from so I chose the Paper Nest Dolls image Safari Owen.




Seeing that this card has to go through the post to the other side of the world I had to keep the embellishments to a minimum. So I decided to go with a rustic look.




How cute is Owen's Koala friend! Makes me sad to think of how many of our beloved Australian animals we lost recently to the disastrous bush fire season we had!




This adorable image Safari Owen is available rubber here  & in  digital format which can be found here.
Also if you wanted to help our fury friends in the wild who have been injured you can make a donation to WIRES. These guys help rescue our injured native wildlife & do a fantastic job. They need all the help we can get.

Supplies:
Stamp Paper Nest Dolls "Safari Owen" Magnolia "Carte Postale"
Paper: Ultimate Crafts - Australiana Collection
Ink: Tim Holtz "Antique Linen", Memento "Rich Cocoa"
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Ultimate Crafts Gum Nuts, Martha Stewart Photo Corner Punch, Burlap, Cabochons & Twine from my stash. 


I will enter this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment