Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Princess with Rose

Hello, today I am back sharing an inspiration card for Paper Nest Dolls. Spring has finally sprung here in Australia. Love hearing all the birds chirping & singing in the yard & seeing all the colourful flowers blooming. With that as my inspiration I decided to go with a princess card today! Eek Christine has done a wonderful job with all her princesses & it's always so hard to pick one!!!




Well here she is, I have gone with Princess with Rose




I did not go crazy with embellishments & flowers for this card.......yes that's actually a struggle for me hehe. I decided to keep it as simple as possible as the image is gorgeous & really speaks for itself!




This gorgeous image is available in rubber which can be found here & in digi format which can be found here.

Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls "Princess with Rose"
Paper: Gold Foil Cardstock, Pion - Songbirds Secret Collection
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders APG Tiara Rondelle die, Rhinestones & Lace from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment