Friday, August 30, 2019

Bubble Bath Emma

Hello, today I am back sharing another of my D.T inspiration for The Paper Nest Dolls. How fast did this month go! Life has been so hectic lately & by the end of the day I am honestly exhausted! With that in mind for my inspiration today I am using Bubble Bath Emma.




What best way to end a day than to sit back, relax & put your feet up in a warm bubble bath, especially in winter ;) 




I coloured her with Copics & added bubble dies & gave dimension to the bubbles by using clear Nuvo Crystal drops.  I also added a few more bubbles around her, gotta have lots of bubbles when you have a bath hehe.




This adorable image is available in digi format which can be found here.

Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls "Bubble Bath Emma"
Paper: Magnolia Ink - Sea Breeze - Blue Vintage Hydrangea
Ink: Distress Ink Wilted Violet
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Magnolia Doohickey dies Videofyme Bubbles & Doohickey Box Volume 18, Spellbinders dies Petite Scalloped Circles & Standard Circles, Go Kreate Square Frame Frilly #10, Nova Crystal Drops Clear, WOC Flowers, Doily & Lace  from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment